Monday, October 17, 2011

Boyd's Quotes to Remember!

Oct. 17th, 2011

Here are just a few of Boyd's famous quotes at 2 and 3 years old:

While driving and making a quick turn onto Monterey Street Boyd said, "Mom, we won!" He thought we were in a race and beat the other cars. (3 years)

While getting Boyd ready to go outside he said, "Sandals, teeth brushed, and MEAN guys!" Just part of getting ready in Boyd's eyes. (3 years old)

After the Luau, I asked Boyd what his favorite part was and he said, "The pretty dresses on their bottoms (the dancers' skirts)!" (2 years old)

Boyd just told me that he needs an oil change and he has to go bye bye to do it--this is instead of a diaper change! Yikes! Not sure the oil change will fix the messy diaper.
(2 years old)

Boyd (my 2 year old) scared me this morning, when I woke up to him standing over me in my bed at 4:30 in the morning asking me, "Mom, I'm hungry, can I have some pizza?!" I guess he liked the pizza I made last night for dinner, enough to wake me up in the middle of the night and scare me to death!

Boyd said the prayer tonight all by himself, and included, "...please bless the COWS!" His prayers from here on out include blessing the cows. (2 years old)


Boyd's new skill at 2 years old:

Okay, so I am a little scared about Boyd's new skills on the tablet and Netflix. Today, I turned around and he had turned the tv on and started Thomas on Netflix! Two weeks ago, his uncle J taught him Angry Birds on his IPhone and Ipad. Then he came home and Quentin taught him how to do it on the Tablet. Yikes!

No comments: